You Participate Actively In The Treatment Plan:
A standard of excellence in personalized dental care enables us to provide the quality dental services our patients deserve. We spend a lot of time and energy in comprehensive treatment planning.
- You will be shown on our hi-tech computer system areas of concern in your mouth and how we can fix those areas.
- We will discuss all the various options of possible treatments available.
- With our mutual discussion we will choose the most suitable treatment for you.
Strict Infection Control: Infection control is very important to us. We take many steps to prevent cross contamination. Patient’s chairs are wrapped in plastic chair covers. Everything that we touch during the procedure is covered with plastic barriers, which are discarded after each procedure.
- All other surfaces of the operators are cleaned with disinfectant.
- Everything that we use during our procedures are either disposable or autoclavable.
- We take additional steps in your safety by using hospital grade sterilizer.
- We use cassettes for autoclaving our instruments.
- Used instruments are stored in the RED zone of the touch less disinfecting system.
- After Ultra -sonic sterilization, instrument cassettes go into the dryer stage.
- After drying , individual cassettes are wrapped and taped for different procedures.
- Cassettes enter the autoclave. Clean cassettes are stored in the Blue Zone.
Friendly Environment, State-Of-The-Art Facility: Spire Dental Care is a chartless, paperless office. All the x-rays, photographs, clinical notes, consultations and referrals for the patients are stored as digital files in our computer system.
Soothing Atmosphere: Patient care and comfort is our prime concern. We do our best to make your dental visit as comfortable as possible. Very pleasing, energetic and friendly staff are always ready to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Spire Dental’s staff have over 20 years of experience and are excited to share this knowledge with you.