There is a story behind every smile, At Spire Dental care, we would like to be a part of that story, that’s why we bring you a complete world of dental care backed with far-reaching dental expertise and state-of-the-art technology.
Orthodontics is a specialty of dentistry that involves treating maligned teeth to position them correctly to give you a proper bite as well as improve/beautify your smile.
The common problems which require you to see an orthodontist are
- Crooked, crowded or protruding teeth
- Gapped Teeth – large or uneven space between teeth
- Extra or missing teeth
- Irregularities of the jaws
- Cleft palate – when the roof of the mouth has a deformity since birth
- Rotation – when a tooth turns or tips out of its normal position.
- Transposition – when two teeth interchange their normal respective positions.
- Deep bite – when the upper front teeth overlap excessively over the lower teeth.
- Under bite – when the lower front teeth are positioned overlapping the upper front teeth.
- Cross bite – when any or all of the upper teeth are positioned significantly inside or outside the lower teeth.
- Open bite – when the upper and lower front teeth don’t meet
- Misplaced midline – when the center line between the upper front teeth doesn’t match up with the center line of the lower front teeth
- Increased over jet – when the upper front teeth angle horizontally outwards.
Orthodontic Treatments available at Spire Dental Care:
- Adult Orthodontics
- Conventional Orthodontics
- Invisalign and other Aligners
- Removable retainers
- Space maintainers
- Night Guard and Habit Breaking Appliances
- Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Smile Design & Functional Appliance Therapy