At Spire Dental Care we offer PAINLESS removal of a tooth with or without sedation.
Common reasons for removing teeth are:
- Severely decayed teeth that cannot be saved
- Badly broken/fractured teeth
- Teeth severely affected by gum disease
- To create space for orthodontic purpose
- Wisdom teeth that have failed to erupt completely
Advantages of tooth extraction at Spire Dental Care:
- Quick and painless tooth removal
- Option of sedation for anxious patients
- Simple or Complicated, we do it
- Complete asepsis and infection control
Removal of Wisdom Tooth:
The Wisdom tooth (also called Third Molar) usually do not push through the gums until the late teens or twenties. Wisdom teeth are usually the last teeth to come through the gums. But if they are not through up to this age you must get them checked because it is very common for them not to be straight and then they can cause damage to adjoining teeth.
Possible Complications if wisdom tooth is not removed in time
Wisdom teeth removal surgery is best done early
AT Spire Dental Care we have highly trained surgeons who ensure quick, painless, minimally traumatic and smooth removal of wisdom teeth.
Orthodontics and wisdom teeth
Many orthodontists believe that developing wisdom teeth can cause the front teeth to become over crowded, and often recommend wisdom teeth removal before or immediately after orthodontic treatment
Wisdom teeth removal surgery is not something people look forward to, but modern surgical and anesthetic techniques as used recently have now combined to make wisdom teeth removal surgery a much more acceptable procedure than in the past.